Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni, trust is the foundation of any effective team. Without trust an organization can and will fall into disarray. When this happens there are a number of distinct symptoms that appear as distress signals.
These signals include team members that:
- Hold grudges
- Are unwilling to help outside their area of responsibility
- Avoid controversial topics
- Hide mistakes
- Hold uneventful and unproductive meetings
- Use personal attacks as a defence mechanism
- Are quick to resent one another
This will lead to the following effects:
- Ambiguity about the direction of the team and the priorities
- Issues that are never resolved and resurface again and again
- Second guessing about solutions or potential strategies
- Excess analysis of issues and opportunities
- Missed deadlines
- Poor results
- A weak competitive posture
This series of workshops are provide onsite or offsite for the team over an 8-week period with sessions being held approximately every two weeks based on your team’s availability. Sessions can range between 5-15 people in size and include the following list of materials:
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Audio CDs
- The Five Dysfunctions of a team books
- The five dysfunctions of a team workbooks
- And the Table Group Team Assessment
The first step to verifying this session is right for your team is to enrol in the team online assessment. The cost is only $35 per person and your team will be provided assess to the Table Group online assessment. Upon completion you will receive a full assessment report of the team using the Five Dysfunctions of a team framework. This assessment will clearly indicate if this workshop is right for your team.
Email us now a list of team members including their first name, last name, and email address. Upon confirmation the Table Group system will send each team member an email link to complete the online assessment.